JUNE HINES PILATES STUDIO POLICIES
The following studio guidelines maximize workouts in an environment that protect health and safety.
- Be prompt for your appointments as you will be prepared to move and get the most from your Pilates session.
- Socks on the feet are preferred for cleanliness and sanitary reasons for all. (Certain exercises do need the contact of feet to the apparatus)
- Please clean up after yourself. As we work on a piece of apparatus we should leave it in order and clean for the next person.
- Excessive conversation during a workout can distract not only your own workout but the workout of others. Please keep voices at a tone and level to respect others.
- Please avoid using perfumes/lotions before coming in for your workout. Clients, teachers, etc. could be allergic and/or bothered by heavy scents.
- The studio is a cell phone free zone. If you are expecting an important call discuss this with your instructor before beginning your session.
& APPARATUS class cards have a six (6) month expiration from the date of first use.
- PRIVATE/SEMI-PRIVATE cards have a one year expiration from the date of first use.
- ALL MAT CLASS, APPARATUS CLASS, PRIVATE, OR SEMI-PRIVATE CARDS, are non refundable once purchased. Should you have a problem of any kind using a card, you have the option of selling or transferring your card to someone else.
Above all have a great Pilates session and a good day!
June Hines Pilates Team